Get free information on a career in electrology!
Your information has been sent.
We will be in touch shortly.
600 Hour Online Electrology Program
This program is designed for comprehensive training in permanent hair removal. Our program covers much more than basic training in the field of electrology.
Our 600 Hour Online Electrology Program gives you the ability to take the "Theory Portion" of the program online from the comfort of your home. This saves you both time and money. Instead of attending our Santa Ana campus for as long as four months, you can cut your training time by up to a half, by attending our school to complete only your practical training. Same training, half the time and reduced tuition and housing costs!
Course Outline & Hours Earned
- This includes 1) the history of electrology, 2) current methods of permanent and temporary hair removal.
- A specific study of the following as these areas pertains to electrology;
Operation, care, maintenance of equipment and instruments.
- Anatomy and physiology
- Survey of body systems: nervous, endocrine, lymphatic, cardiovascular, digestive, respiratory, excretory, reproductive, skeletal, muscular, and integumentary
- Dermatology: normal integument, diseases of the skin
- Hair: structure and function, growth cycles, regrowth
- Hypertrichosis, hirsutism: causes, evaluation, treatment
- Contraindications to electrology
- Microbiology: a study of microorganisms, personal hygiene, hand washing, sanitation, antisepsis, disinfection, sterilization, aseptic techniques
- Basic electricity
- Modalities of electrology: electrolysis, single needle method and multiple needle method, thermolysis, manual and automatic method, and the blend method
- Electrology techniques and variables, a) techniques, b) variables, probes, intensity, timing, depth of insertion
- Psychology as related to unwanted hair
- Interpersonal skills
- Stress management and relaxation techniques
- Maintenance of professional standards
- Professional associations
- Ethical issues
- Legal issues
- Business principles and practices
- Organization and supervision of an office
- Office procedures and management
- Record keeping
- Bookkeeping and accounting
- Insurance liability (malpractice, property damage)
- Public relations and advertising
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Health history assessment
- Positioning and draping
- Lighting and optics
- Pre and post-treatment care
- Modalities (electrolysis, thermolysis, blend)
- Epilation techniques
- Practice on all body areas
- Aesthetic / cosmetic considerations
- Side effects, tissue injury, and complications
- Treatment records
- Evaluation of treatment progress
|Registration & Equipment Fee:||$1075.00|
How To Apply
You apply for our ONLINE COURSES and ONSITE COURSES using the same application. What are you waiting for? RESERVE YOUR SPACE IN OUR PROGRAM TODAY! Use the information below to apply online or contact us with questions.
Apply online by filling out our short Online Application and immediately reserve space in our next class.
Extend your payments beyond your time in school. All loans can be paid-off at any time without pre-payment penalty.
Call Us TOLL FREE
Call Ron Davis at 888-844-4247 for more information about AIE.
Send Us A Message
Email AIE with any questions or comments you may have. One of our counselors will get back to you soon.
The American Institute of Education can put you on the fast track to a rewarding career. Stop dreaming about it and make it happen at AIE!
Want to learn more? Read
Why Become An Electrologist to see why AIE's electrology program is right for you!
Call Now: 888-844-4247
AIE'S ELECTROLOGY PROGRAM is right for you!
The American Institute of Education can put you on the fast track to a rewarding career as a licensed electrologist.
Stop dreaming about it and make it happen at AIE!
Want to learn more? Read
Why Become An Electrologist
to see why AIE's electrology program is right for you!
In just four months, you could be earning $60 to $120 per hour and working whenever and wherever you want. AIE's Electrology Program can make it yours.
For the past 12 years, the Directors and Instructors of AIE have watched Dectro International and their Apilus line of epilators become the undisputed international leader in the Electrology Profession. This link takes you to the Aesthetics Systems USA web site. They are distributors of all Dectro International products. Here you will find the complete line of Apilus epilators, electrology supplies, clinic furniture and a full line of products for the Aesthetics Profession.
AIE’s main campus is located along side Aesthetics Systems U S A. The proximity of our school to Aesthetics Systems offers direct input from factory engineers on every aspect of Apilus epilators such as software upgrades and factory training, enhancing the educational process for all AIE students. Enjoy your visit!