Get free information on a career in electrology!
Your information has been sent.
We will be in touch shortly.
Considering a career change?
Permanent hair removal is always in demand, which means that it is possible to have a career where you are rewarded both personally and financially! Do you know that certification as an Electrologist allows you to work almost anywhere in the world?
The future of electrology training is ahead of schedule at AIE where you can be licensed in as little as 150 days on our Fast-Track program! Getting certified couldn't be easier.
Training is offered in both English and Spanish and our students train on the most advanced 27MHz equipment. These epilators are fast and comfortable. PAINFUL ELECTROLYSIS IS A THING OF THE PAST!
American Institute of Education
California State Licensed for 28 Years
A Message from Ron Davis, Director / Owner
Thank you for visiting our site. The following 13 bullet points answer questions that I get asked daily. Concisely put, this is what you really need to know to help you decide on the viability of pursuing your Electrology education with us.
As an online consumer myself, I've frequently wished that websites would just cut to the chase, so that's what I've done for you.
Now, if you are new to Electrology as a method of permanent hair removal and would like to learn more about how and why it works, feel free to call me directly. My number is 888-844-4247. For those of you residing in different time zones I can also be available after-hours as needed.
I take your decision to change careers seriously so I'll answer your questions directly and without a sales spin. I've found that a simple presentation of our Features and Benefits works to everyone's benefit. Though this list will answer your most important questions I know that I can't anticipate your thought process so don't hesitate to call if you need further clarification. I'm always pleased to hear from you.
Program Features and Benefits:
- AIE is the only Electrology School in the USA that offers instruction in both English and Spanish.
- Certification leads to the position of business owner and/or instructor - educator.
- AIE's open-enrollment advantage: For the past 28 years our students have been able to start any day we are open and self-pace through their programs. Take up to 1 1/2 years to complete if needed!
- Your theory (almost half of your program) is done from home through our Online Academy, available 24/7.
- Hands-on practical training can be done according to the schedule you set with us and this can change from week to week as needed.
- You can participate in practical training 6 days per week. We are open 60 hours per week with daytime and evening hours.
- Work on both theory and practical training together or separately, whichever works best for you.
- Partial scholarships are available and tuition payment plans are always interest-free. Many of our students qualify. Please visit: Scholarships for details.
- AIE Pay-As-You-Go payment options are always interest-free! Unlike some vocational schools that use third party lenders to fund their student payment plans, we self-fund our students tuition. As a result we reduce credit limitations for our applicants, remove all credit applications and eliminate interest payments! For the past 28 years we've created individual payment plans that meet our student's needs. Call to see how we can help you.
- We are the only Electrology School in the USA that directly partners with industry. Dectro International's U S distributor, Aesthetics Systems USA maintains and constantly updates our student clinic equipment and PowerPoint presentation materials.
- You will train on the most advanced Dectro International equipment, their super comfortable Apilus 27 MHz Platinum epilators. Graduate with a technological advantage over the competition from day one!
- Our Director of Education and program development, Johanne Gonella has been a Dectro International trainer of school instructors in the USA, Canada, Europe and Asia for the past 26 years.
- Dectro's Apilus epilator software updates are available first at AIE before anywhere else in the USA. Our graduates can update their epilators for free online throughout their careers!
Below are four payment plans commonly used by our students.
Spanish speaking applicants, please call Jazmin Toscano at 888-844-4247.
Jazmin is the assistant to our Director. She is available during business hours on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays at 888-844-4247.
By moc.ygolortceleia@onacsotj :liamE .
English speaking applicants please call Ron Davis, Director at 888-844-4247.
To speak confidentially about your payment options call 888-844-4247 and ask for our Director, Ron Davis or Jazmin Tocsano.
Flexible Tuition Payment Plan:
Our Pay-As-You-Go plan allows you to pay throughout your program interest-free in equal monthly installments. If your schedule must change while in school, your payment plan adjusts too. You can complete your training anywhere from 4 to 18 months on this flexible plan. On this plan, when you're done, you are fully paid. Credit checks are not necessary.
Fast-Track: Looking to get into the marketplace as fast a possible? Our Fast-Track plan could be for you. We will commit to getting you through your licensing program in 150 days or less, if you can commit to attending full-time and fully paying your tuition while in school. We benefit by processing more students throughout the year. You benefit from an additional $650.00 reduction in tuition, over and above your scholarship! Call 888-844-4247 for more details. Credit checks are not necessary with this plan.
Two Extended Pay Funding Options are available on approved credit.
Funding Option One: Complete your program in 6 months and Option One gives you another 5 months to pay interest-free! To qualify, stay on track to complete your program in 6 months and while in school, pay 60% of your tuition. Upon approved credit, you can take another 5 months to pay the remaining balance of your tuition interest free.
Funding Option Two: Complete your program over 8 months and commit to paying 75% of your tuition while in school. Meet this goal and Option Two gives you an additional 6 months, 14 months total to pay your tuition, interest-free. All loans can be fully paid at any time without penalty. Funding Options One and Two are offered on approved credit. All programs require a deposit of $1,000 to start.
Veterans Affairs Approved. We are approved to offer assistance under a variety of Veteran's Affairs programs. Your tuition will be paid according to the VA's regulations and your terms of service. Please call for details: 888-844-4247.
AIE has been licensed by the State of California's Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education for the past 25 Years.
Want to see your state's training requirements? Click on your state now!
A Message From Our Director of Education
International Corporate Electrology Trainer, California Licensed Electrologist, California Licensed Aesthetician, California State Approved Instructor.
When you enroll in AIE, you are joining a contemporary community of electrology students and graduates that is both diverse and of the highest academic caliber.
When you enroll in our school, you are joining a contemporary community of electrology students and graduates that is both diverse and of the highest academic caliber.
On January 2, 2007 we created our Online Academy, a new model for Advanced Electrology Education with the blessings and approval of the State of California's Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education. Students enrolled in our program can complete their theory instruction from the comfort of their homes, saving both classroom time and money.
Our graduates are grounded in our 28-year heritage and motivated by the opportunity of a highly profitable self-directed career. At AIE we train electrologists for licensure and build on the entrepreneurial culture that is at the core of every electrologist business owner.
I encourage you to call now for an eligibility review for one of our scholarships. When approved, tuition will be reduced significantly and you will find that our open-enrollment electrology programs allow you to begin when you want and proceed at your pace.
Start down this wonderful career path by enrolling today.
To quote one of our past graduates, "...by enrolling in electrology at AIE, I began pursuing what I truly believed in... myself!"
Your new life is just around the corner and it starts here at AIE!
Director of Education and program development,
American Institute of Education
From Classroom to Clinic, We have it all.
Upon completion of our programs, graduates receive a certificate of completion suitable for framing. Proof of training documents are also provided for programs that lead to licensure for most States in our nation as well as for international students. Practice management is covered in our program as well as assistance with web design.
Clinical training for our Electrology Programs is offered at our Santa Ana, California campus located 45 minutes from LAX, and 20 minutes from John Wayne Airport.
1715 E. Wilshire Ave. #712
Santa Ana, CA 92705