Today we're bringing attention to a problem that many Electrologists are living with, technical issues with 27MHz epilators and we're offering a partial solution, student pricing for Silhouet-Tone epilators.
At one time, we owned more 27 MHz epilators than anyone west of the Mississippi. We began selling them off early in 2015 largely due to the unreliability of the Platinum brand.
It took over a year on Ebay to divest and we eventually replaced them all with Silhouet-Tone ST 250's and Evolution 5 HD's. The manufacturer of this 27 MHz epilator, discontinued making their Platinum model late in 2018.
1. Almost 4 years later, we can report that none of our Silhouet-Tone machines have needed service. They work as well as they did on day one. Keep in mind that our epilators are heavily used by our students, but they keep on working.
2. Silhouet-Tone epilators are very comfortable…both work at 2/1000th of a second in thermolysis, the fasted of all epilators on the market.
3. The control panel menus are intuitive and easy to use. There’s no new vocabulary to learn before you can turn one on.
4. They are green machines. They use less power and generate less heat. That’s good for the internal circuit boards and components. They will last longer. Seems to be the case with our machines.
5. They are not susceptible to R. F. (radio frequency) interference.
6. With a starting price of 2,700, they are easy on your wallet.
There’s technical information and lists of features for both of their epilators on the Silhouet-Tone site. https://www.silhouettone.us
And you can read more on our site www.aielectrology.com by clicking on the Preferred Products icon on our home page.
You can speak with Silhouet-Tone’s sale rep, Laurie Krebs 786-797-9957 or Vickey Panos their corporate trainer, 407-793-6314.
We suggest that you text them first to set up the best time for a call. They are both based on the east coast, 3 hours ahead of us here in CA.
If you have old equipment in need of an update or ongoing technical issues that can’t be resolved, check out these epilators. You’ll be glad you did. And, you won’t spend a fortune making the change!
Buy a Silhouet-Tone epilator at AIE Student Pricing: You can benefit from our student discount on both the ST 250 or the Evolution 7 HD.
You’ll be buying directly through our school and will benefit from student pricing. Equipment is in stock and shipped within one business day from Miami. We will process your purchase but you will be dealing directly with Silhouet-Tone’s sales rep Laurie Krebs and the customer service team at Silhouet-Tone’s Miami head office.
1. Immediate school discounts.
2. Loaner Program. Silhouet-Tone offers loaners should you require repairs. No more client cancellations if your epilator needs repair.
3. On the west coast, a training session can be booked at AIE. Alternatively you can book a Skype training session with Silhouet-Tone’s Master Trainer, Vickey Panos.
4. Free Ibis Probes: A sample pack of Silhouet-Tone’s Ibis probes is included with every order. This is a big deal! Our instructors agree that Ibis probes are the best they’ve ever used. Ibis comes in one piece insulated and non-insulated and two piece insulated and non-insulated. And, you’ll like the price.
AIE'S ELECTROLOGY PROGRAM is right for you!
The American Institute of Education can put you on the fast track to a rewarding career as a licensed electrologist.
Stop dreaming about it and make it happen at AIE!
Want to learn more? Read Why Become An Electrologist to see why AIE's electrology program is right for you!
In just four months, you could be earning $70 to $130 per hour and working whenever and wherever you want. AIE's Electrology Program can make it yours.
For many years those of us associated with electrolysis understood that epilators operated at a frequency of 13.5 megahertz. About twelve years ago Dectro International introduced its Platinum line of epilators that operate at 27 MHz. Our horizons were expanded. Their claim is that hair is permanently removed 25% faster and with a degree of comfort previously unheard of. So what are we to make of an epilator that operates at 6.68 MHz?
At the American Institute of Education, we let our electrolysis graduates speak for us! Our state-of-the-art training leads to exciting, financially rewarding careers. Our graduates are some of the most sought after electrologists in the market.
I really loved school at American Institute of Education and I selected it because I heard it was the best program. The experience was amazing even from the first phone call with Ron where tuition, scholarships, program hours flexibility, online access, and timely information is all top notch. The curriculum is national standard and includes all the latest and greatest topics that are hot in the industry.
- Russ Cameron, owner/manager
Skin Sensations in Las Vegas